What's new

Battlestar Galactica: Season 2 - SciFi US broadcast thread (1 Viewer)

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron

That's true! Unfortunately, we've already seen the first season here in Canada so that leaves us with nothing new to watch for the next few months. Then again, when is Stargate Atlantis coming back?

Here's hoping Sci-Fi doesn't try to "americanize" Dr. Who for the American audience.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I can imagine the sex scenes that we have seen would be the first thing to go on NBC.

But, we would get those great NBC promos like they do for ER...

"Tonight, on a very special Battlestar Galactica...."

:rolleyes

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Tonight on a Very Special Battlestar Galactica...

Starbuck is forced to choose between saving the man she loves or Betray the Man who loves her... and will the Chief's Psychotic outbreak cause Heartache between himself and Boomer...then....NBC's Must see Thursday Continues....

The Stargate Atlantis Team finds themselves on a world dominated by Hedonistic Hussies..

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
no the bone heads would take the FRACK out of it, till it was presentable to the barney croud. and like i stated as great as it is, i still think FX takes more chances, by the way, do they have any other curse words, like a replacement for "oh S***" some how that hasn't made it yet, i just see how say youare walking along and start getting shot at that would make more since in saying.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Season finale (Spoilers)

Holy Crap!! Their has to be a big reset button next fall. I just can't see them sticking with all of the changes that just occured. Normally, I am not a fan of the reset button. But, that is some seriously screwed up crap that just happened.

And how can they blow up the coolest and most useful ship in the fleet (after the Battlestars) Cloud Nine!!!

Carl_G

Stunt Coordinator
WOW!!!!!

HOLY FRACK!!!!!!

THAT WAS FRACKIN SPECTACULAR!!!!!!

october....

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHGHGHGHGHGHGH!!!!!!!!

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Oh, my frakking lord. I'm just about speechless. This one is gonna have to settle for awhile. Looks like when it finally comes back, it'll be a very different show.

Baltar, you sly old dog... You did it again! Frakked the human race! I think I'll listen to the podcast now!

Eric_Connelly

Second Unit
Wow...but the DVR screwed up.

Can someone tell me what was said after Cara said "What do we do now boss
?

Right at the end, know it only had to be a sentence or two but what was it.

BTW there was a scene missing. In the preview Roslin was leaning over Zarak's shoulder telling him that Balter worked with the cylons
but that was never shown.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Don't worry everyone........The Adama and the fleet are back with help........

Voyager and its magic reset button.... :)

Eric, she repeated the line from the beginning of the episode. Something to the fact we fight until we can't.

PhilipW

Second Unit
Damn It! Damn It! Damn It!

I missed the first 50 minutes because of a loose satellite cable. For some reason only sat 110 was coming through and was only getting half of the channels. I'll have to watch the replay on Monday.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Carl_G

Stunt Coordinator
You're right, missing scene from the previews.

And Starbuck said exactly the same thing that she said on Caprica.

I am still stunned and speachless - WOW!!!!!!

seanOhara

Supporting Actor
You know things are totally fracked up when Kara starts hugging Tigh.

Seeing the career paths everyone took was interesting. Gaeta as Baltar's Billy isn't too surprising considering how worshipful he was of Gaius back in S1, and Laura as a school teacher makes perfect sense. But Tyrol as a union agitator, and Cally barefoot 'n' pregnant is completely out of left field. And who'da thunk it that Helo and Apollo would be the ones to stick with the military. Just wonder what happened to Boomer.

The odd thing is, every spoiler site I looked at got the details of this episode dead on, but they included one bit that wasn't in the episode:

The Cylons were supposed to offer a truce in exchange for the humans turning over a handful of people each year for fertility experiments.

Oh, and nice to see them continuing the tradition of including nekkid Cylons in the season finales. Just so long as they keep it to Six and Boomer. I have no desire to see Nick Charles, Jr. nude.

Erich_S

Grip
I have to give it a HOLY FRACK as well.

I feel like I just watched part of TV history. It's like they crammed about 2 full seasons of storyline into the last 40 minutes of that episode. Seriously, there was more plot in that 90 minutes of BSG than there was in the entire season of LOST so far.

A huge bravo to the writers and everyone on the show. That's how you end a season. There's no way I won't be watching in October. The only way I'll be disppointed is if they pull a "who shot J.R.? dream sequence"...

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
PhilipW,

You can watch the replay tonight at 1:30 am. Sorry to hear about the missing scene. Maybe it will be included in the DVD release.

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
I have no idea where they're going with this, which suits me just fine. I not only thought they might do a reset, I thought they might do it within the episode, showing Baltar dreaming or something. Not my preference, mind you, but that's what I half expected to happen. Jump ahead a year? That's so anti-BSG (up until this point).

So, is there anyone here who doesn't feel where things are now leaves a slew of room for future plot development?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks