What's new

Battlestar Galactica: Does Season 1 include the mini-series? (1 Viewer)

Rolando

Screenwriter
I figure it doesn't since the mini-series still sells on it's own for a lot but was hoping. Want to give this a try after all the good things I keep hearing about it.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
The miniseries is episode 1 of the DVD set. But if you rent from Netflix you need to select the Miniseries, renting the season they'll start by sending you disk 2.

Katherine_K

Second Unit
In the region 1 set the miniseries is included. It is NOT included in the region 2 set. Either way, you should watch the mini first.

Bill_Nolan

Agent
There is a season 1 set only available at Best Buy which does not include the mini-series. It came out before the wide-release season 1 set, and I've seen both versions for sale at Best Buy still, so just read the back.

- Bill

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Related question: Now that season 3.5 has started airing, is season 3.0 due to be on DVD soon? A few weeks from now? Or are they holding it for Christmas 2007?

Katherine_K

Second Unit

I doubt they are breaking it up this time. In season 2 there was an extended four month hiatus between 2.0 and 2.5. This year it was a little over a month. The 2.0 set was released just before the airing of 2.5 last year to tie into that premier. My guess is that we're looking at september at the earliest for BSG season 3.

Henry Colonna

Stunt Coordinator
These shows look GORGEOUS on INHD Comcast. I wish there were more HDVD sets, I think I'm going to just stop purchasing regular DVD now.

Eric F

Screenwriter
The shows are on UHD, not INHD and starting this season, Season 3, UHD has now screwed up the surround sound so it is only 2.0, and not DD5.1 like previous seasons.:angry:

Anthony Cler

Stunt Coordinator
This show is so awesome! I've only watched it on DVD and in fact only recently finished season 2.5 (wow). Anyway, I wish they would number the episodes so I could start watching the show on TV (in HD of course) now instead of having to wait for the season 3 dvd. I have several episodes of season 3 on my Tivo, but haven't dared to watch any of them for fear of ruining anything. Oh well, here's hoping they bring out the season 3 DVD way before September.

Katherine_K

Second Unit

Season 3 episodes are:

1 Occupation
2 Precipice
3 Exodus Part 1
4 Exodus Part 2
5 Collaborators
6 Torn
7 A Measure of Salvation
8 Hero
9 Unfinished Buisness
10 The Passage
11 The Eye of Jupitor
12 Rapture
13 Taking a Break from All your Worries
14 The Woman King
15 A Day in the Life
16 Dirty Hands
17 Maelstrom
18 The Son Also Rises
19 Crossroads Part 1 (unaired - 3/18)
20 Crossroads Part 2 (unaired - 3/25)

AlexSchwarz

Stunt Coordinator
About the mini-series included in the R1-set: Is it broken up into two parts or is it one huge 3 hour-episode?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks