What's new

Battle Royale 4K UHD (1 Viewer)

titch

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
I've just been browsing through Arrow Video's outstanding package. I had the previous Arrow blu-ray box, and the picture and sound on the Theatrical version have been substantially upgraded. Silver Salt was responsible for mastering and grading the film from the original 35 mm camera negative of the Theatrical version in 4K. Arrow Video sold out their limited edition immediately and it's now going for $100 on re-sellers. Interestingly, there was an ad on the reverse of their included "Enter the World of 4K Ultra HD"-card for the little seen horror movie, The Deeper You Dig, released on blu-ray last year. Possible forthcoming 4K UHD from Arrow Video?

IMG_4375.jpg

Derrick King

Supporting Actor
Interestingly, there was an ad on the reverse of their included "Enter the World of 4K Ultra HD"-card for the little seen horror movie, The Deeper You Dig, released on blu-ray last year. Possible forthcoming 4K UHD from Arrow Video?
I don't think the reverse (it appears it will either be 4K UHD or Arrow's streaming service) has anything to do with the title presented on the front.

titch

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
The first film only is now being released November 8th in the UK. Their limited edition version sold out in record time. Don't bother ordering from Amazon.uk as they are never able to fulfil orders of Arrow's UHDs.

9f23c43d-e3ac-4bcb-8082-11f8977f53aa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defibplusltd
Recent bookmarks