Battle of the Hovercrafts! (F-zero-Quantum Redshift!)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Romier S, Jul 26, 2002.

1. Romier S

Well, ok so its not a battle. I just wanted to share my enthusiasm for both of these upcoming releases.
    Lets start with F-zero. Heres is a new screenie available (Note: Only posting this one screen as I believe IGN now has this story locked please check out the other 7 new screenshots on thier website):
    [​IMG]
    Co-developed with Sega using the Tri-force arcade hardware F-zero needs no introduction. You can't help but be excited about this game. You can find a preview and full article on the game at IGN at the following address (You must be full IGN insider member to view this):
    F-zero article
    The newbie in town looks to also be quite impressive. Quantum Redshift, developed by Curly Monsters (Known for N-gen racing on the PS1) looks to be a fantastic game. Excellent graphics and supposedly rock solid gameplay. Take a look:
    [​IMG]
    Quantum Redshift2
    Quantum Redshift3
    Quantum Redshift4
    You can read a new hands on article at Gamespot right now with allot of good info at the following address:
    Gamespot QR article
    Hovercraft racing fans have allot to look forward too my friends!

2. Brian Ruth

I'm certainly pumped....

After renting a lackluster Wipeout Fusion, I'm left with an even larger hankerin' for some good anti-gravity racing. Hopefully F-Zero will be up to snuff and will bring out the same enjoyment that the original SNES game brought out in me. We shall see, though....

3. BrianB

It's worth having a look at XtremeG3, Brian. It's a major improvement over the first two.

4. Grady Hollums

Quantum Redshift looks AMAZING! I can not wait for this game! Pre-ordered and hoping to get it before Christmas!

5. Kelley_B

QR looks great, as does F-Zero....but I'm still having loads of fun with Wipeout Fusion.