Battle of Shaker Heights: Dec 9th. Project Greenlight S2 Far Behind?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Skoobooz, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Skoobooz

Skoobooz Stunt Coordinator

Jay
    DVDFile is saying that the Project Greenlight film, The Battle of Shaker Heights, is coming out on December 9th. I don't suppose that this means that the entirety of Project Greenlight's second season will be coming out around that time as well? Didn't Season One and Stolen Summer come out the same day last time?

2. Bleddyn Williams

Bleddyn Williams Supporting Actor

Bleddyn Williams
    As far as I remember, the Project Greenlight Series n' Movie combo was available about the same time as the movie-only release.

Quite frankly, like year one, I suspect the series will outshine the actual film, so I would love another combo set to enjoy Kyle & Ephrim, those "PAMF"s, in all their glory.[​IMG]

3. Chad Gregory

Chad Gregory Supporting Actor

They were both released on 9/24/2002.

I, for one, am hoping they put out the entire series.

I never got around to picking up the first one, but keep thinking about it...

4. Bob Movies

Bob Movies Stunt Coordinator

I really hope that PGL is also released on December 9. It will make a great Christmas gift for the person on your list who enjoys all the drama and back stabbing of making a movie!

I can't wait for the full second season to come out. Since I unfortunatley can't subscribe to HBO in my country (darn CRTC regulations!) I've been eagerly awaiting these discs for some time.

Does anyone have news on the full set? Projectgreenlight.com has nothing, but they were pretty lax about updating the website this whole season.

5. R. Kay

R. Kay Second Unit

What was the total gross of 'Shaker'? Did it even break 500k?