What's new

BATTLE: LOS ANGELES (Trailer) (1 Viewer)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Am I in the review or discussion thread I can't tell any more.

I saw Battle Los Angeles last night. My ears are still ringing from the din. Basically Black Hawk Down with aliens. Lots of shaky cam but you do get a good look at the aliens in a couple of shots. I liked it but ironically Skyline had better more impressive visual effects IMO even if it was the poorer film. 3 out of 5.

On the whole I enjoyed the much hated (in this forum) Independence Day a lot more than either of those films.

BrettGallman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brett
If you must see one alien movie released in the past month (between this and Paul), pick the one with the well-directed action scenes. That would also happen to be the one loaded with dick and fart jokes. ;)

MattBradley

Second Unit
Real Name
Matt Bradley
Flash forward 7 years later...

Throwing this movie back up for discussion. I've really enjoyed it over the years and pop it in from time to time just to watch a mindless invasion movie that shows how a real military would take on an unknown source. Would love to see where the series was going to go if it had gotten a sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks