What's new

Batman year one? (1 Viewer)

SeanMc

Agent
I read wizard magazine..which is a comic book magazine and they had an advertisement for batman year one coming out on 12-25-2002.Every source I have seen online has *no* info on this project can anyone help?Or is wizard just making stuff up?

Luc D

Second Unit
Darren Aronofsky and Frank Miller have been writing it for about a year now. Seeing as though Aronofsky is in preproduction on another film at the moment, Wizard's forecast seems a bit optimistic. Plus, Warner Brothers might scrap this project if they lose interest and want to make Batman 5 instead.
Here's some more info, it's not much, but hey...
http://www.comics2film.com/ProjectFrame.php?f_id=7

SeanMc

Agent
I went back and started looking at it again because it was like a movie poster and it had actors listed..in real small print at the bottom it said parody.How dare they play with my emotions

Luc D

Second Unit
I'm curious, who did they have cast in the film? :)
I really hope this film gets made because it might just be the greatest comic book I've ever read.

Guy_K

Second Unit
Bentley is a pretty good choice for batman. He has the whole creepy thing going for him.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Warner would probably be better off going with a fifth Batman movie rather than year one. If year one is made, there is no doubt I will see it, but I would love it if Batman returned to a similar style and vision to what Tim Burton put forth in the first two films. Cast a little known or unknown as Bruce Wayne/Batman, get rid of Robin, bring back the Riddler (not neccessarily Jim Carrey).

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i saw that that also. but i didnt get the joke. what was the point of that fake add supposed to be?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks