Batman Vengenace

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chris Bardon, Mar 20, 2002.

1. Chris Bardon

Chris Bardon Cinematographer

I was playing this game for Xbox the other day, and I have to ask:does it play any better on other consoles? The game has so much potential, and it all seems to go to waste. Some fun bits, but things like not being able to use the grapple in enough places etc really hurt it. A few changes could have made this game great, and that's what's so frustrating about it!

2. Rob Varto

Rob Varto Supporting Actor

Chris, I think that game pretty much blows across the board. I was looking forward to it, but it has received mediocre reviews for all 3 next gen systems. Too bad. I heard the controls and camera are impossible but the graphics and voices are excellent. Maybe next time.

3. Peter Rohlfs

Peter Rohlfs Stunt Coordinator

I played this with a friendon the PS2, we got through the Joker storyline and will probably pick it up again some time in the future.

The thing that is frustating is figuring out what the game wants you to do. It isn't always obvious and often there are no alternatives.

Peter