What's new

Pre-Order Batman: The Complete Animated Series (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Anyone on here that will be doing a review?

The show looks great on Blu but does it look to great?

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
I've read posts from people complaining how Amazon ships this item. It arrives crushed on one end. It is currently available at Fry's to order now for in store pick up for $99.99 on November 24th. The estimated shipping date at Fry's is November 27th. Unlike an earlier post this listing states it is the limited edition with figurines.
https://www.frys.com/product/9647603?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
I just bought the non-deluxe box from Amazon and have shipped it back 3 times now because it's not coming with a digital code. And working with WB via email they want me to not only take pictures of all the discs (which I get and isn't a big deal) but also want me to send the entire set back to them? Just to get my digital code?!! Seems way over the top. Perhaps I'm missing the code, but I don't see any slip of paper that I'd normally see with digital codes in blu ray packaging. Any thoughts, folks?

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Never heard of that with WB Digital code -- mailing the entire set in and having them mail it back is ludicrous. Pictures or even proof or purchase/Receipt, but every time I've had to get a new Digital code it was pretty easy. They've even given me codes for UK/Fr sets though I haven't done that more than a couple of times.
A lot of these Basic sets are missing the code (I';m assuming they sent the US set and not Canadian set by accident). I'd get back with WB and have them come up with a better solution -- a second agent or supervisor by phone if needed.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Thanks. I emailed back and they said just a pic of the set plus a written note in pic showing my order # was enough. Their first email was worded poorly. I didn't think it should require such an ordeal. All resolved now that.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I've probably gotten about 6-8 codes for various reasons from Warner and it's always been pretty simple. Glad Round 2 went better.
HBO was even better -- they even supplied codes for items I bought before the code was added to later releases (Deadwood, Rome, Band of Brothers).

Britton

Screenwriter
I was curious about the digital code that comes with this release. Can it be redeemed with iTunes?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks