What's new

Batman: Dark Tomorrow/Super Smash Bros Melee (1 Viewer)

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
Does anyone have this game? (Dark Tomorrow). If so, how is it, I hesitate on renting/buying it considering it's done by Konami. I did enjoy Batman: Vengeance but if it lacked anything else, I would've not liked it. Basically, on the border line of liking it.. ;)
Now, Super Smash Bros Melee.
Is it true that Sonic and Tails are in this game, something like completing Cruel Melee and getting 20 KOs and they cha..... I'd check to see for myself it's just I'm leaving on the 'Cube for 20 hours for another homeboy. Damn, I always think how tight that'd be if we could all connect for a game of SSB:M even with the 56k adapter!! So much fun.. Then I can smack all of you with my cucumber. :D
Anyone still play SSB:M atleast 3 times a week and/or daily?
-Bert

Evelio Figueroa

Second Unit
Anyone still play SSB:M atleast 3 times a week and/or daily?
I use to. But I'm running out of things to unlock. :D
One of the hardest things is getting the Giga Bowser trophy. Also beating level 51 in the Event match. I mostly play the Vs. mode against the computer now. Once the Metroid game comes out for the GC, SSB:M will be gathering dust. ;)

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
I hate wasting posts, so as an addition, is there any talk of a 3rd installment to the Super Smash Brothers series?
-Bert
Edit: When strategies and other helpers tell you how to get a new "foe" to challenge you, for instance, if it says 20 hours of versing gameplay. Does that mean I can turn the GC off and the saved information will account for such and so on?

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
Bert, here's an easier way to get MewTwo, if you have enough controllers. Set all four players in the VS. game to human and then let your game run for five hours. The system wants 20 hours of combined HUMAN versus play, so four people playing five hours will nab it. Easy :).
I only play this a couple times a week now, but those are extreme four player brawls that rage for an entire night, so there you go. I've put well over twenty hours of my own into this one, so I definitely feel my money's been well repaid :D.
As Brian said, the Sonic/Tails thing is a hoax.
And nuts to Bowser. Give me Marth any day of the week ;)

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
Darn, only one controller.. Let me try that old school ghetto "plug and play" other controller trick to see if it works.. Highly doubt it :frowning:
Man I got this game 2 days before it dropped and I am just starting to realize what a gem this is..
-Bert

Jason Borchers

Second Unit
Does anyone have this game? (Dark Tomorrow).
I doubt it, since it doesn't come out until November. ;)
It's looking good, though. I hope it turns out well. I have Vengeance, but haven't had time to play it yet. From what I've heard, Dark Tomorrow will be a lot better.

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
I thought my 20 hours were up and I exited just as you said (I knew how to do the 1 player thing.common sense :D thank you though). Does the GC save the hours that have been played? Or do I have to do it all over again?
-Bert

Evelio Figueroa

Second Unit
Does the GC save the hours that have been played? Or do I have to do it all over again?
I thought about that the 1st time I tried it. The game saves the VS play count. You need 700 Vs. matches to face Mewtwo in one-on-one combat, or play 20 hours. I think you need to wait another 20 hours to bring him back out.
Oh, whats useful is the "score display" in the VS. mode. With it, you can see who's winning before the time or stock runs out. The thing is, you need 5000 knock outs just to unlock it!! :angry:
The easiest way to unlock it is to let the game play itself. Its exactly like leaving the game on 20 hours but there is a few changes to make the KO count go faster.
Do exactly the same thing in my other post but also turn ON the "Handicap" For player one, pick Bowser. Change HMN to CPU and put the Handicap and CPU level at 9. Open player 2, 3, and 4. Place the Handicap and CPU level for all three at 1. For the stage, pick "Mushroom Kingdom II" If you pick a large stage, it'll take longer for them to get knocked out. Make sure you are in the Melee mode. Don't play the "Special Melee" The KOs doesn't count.
To check the KO count. Pick "Data" from the menu screen. Then pick "Melee Records" then "Misc. Records" Scroll down to see the KO total.

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
Cool. I'm not doing the 700 match approach, so does the GC also save hours of gameplay? Or leave it on 20 hours STRAIGHT?

Thank you

-Bert

Matt MacFarlane

Stunt Coordinator
There are something like 7 new videos of Batman: Dark Tomorrow from E3 at Gamespot, the only problem is that I can't watch them because you have to be subscribed and I am not going to shell out $20 to watch the new videos. I am very mad that they locked all the videos except for registered users.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I still play this game almost daily, for maybe half an hour or more each day.

I have all the characters, levels, etc. but I'm still missing some trophies, messages (like "You've beaten blah blah!" and such), and I think a kill counter that you unlock.

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
In the trophy section, what game is GigaBowser show to have been in? If even there was a game..

-Bert

Evelio Figueroa

Second Unit
In the trophy section, what game is GigaBowser show to have been in? If even there was a game..
I think Giga Bowser 1st appeared in this SSB:M game.

If you want to unlock the Giga Bowser trophy, be prepared because its not easy!! All you do is play the Adventure mode with Normal difficulty or higher, without any continues, and beat it in under 18 minutes. Giga Bowser appears once you beat regular Bowser in Adventure mode. Once you beat Giga Bowser, you'll get the trophy.

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
5 more people to go until Mr. Game and Watch.. is that his name? Too lazy to check..in a rush for Sum of All Fears and Undercover Brother double featurette... with the ladies no less. :D
-Bert

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
To get the Gigabowser trophy, do I beat adventure on normal+ without losing one single life or without having to continue?
Some sites agree with either one..

-Bert

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks