What's new

Batman BR/LE/CS ,Which scenes are missing and replacement discs? (1 Viewer)

smurr051958

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
scott murr
Just finally ordered The BR/ LE /CS of Batman and need to know where and how to get replacement discs, and which scenes on which discs are actually missing. I know I saw this on this forum but do not know how to search for my answers. Any help would be greatly appreciated- :D

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
smurr051958 said:
Just finally ordered The BR/ LE /CS of Batman and need to know where and how to get replacement discs, and which scenes on which discs are actually missing. I know I saw this on this forum but do not know how to search for my answers. Any help would be greatly appreciated- :D

In terms of actual show content, the first episode of the series is missing the narration during the opening scenes. And a season two episode “Marsha’s Scheme of Diamonds” is missing the final tag scene with Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson. Many season one and two episodes don't include the "next week's villain" stills that had been announced as being included with the set, although I don't think that's as big of a deal as the other thing.

Warner is offering replacement discs through this website:

http://www.shipment-service.com/batman66/

If you have the complete series Blu-ray, they're sending out two replacement discs - the first disc in the set with the missing narration restored, and the second season disc with the "Marsha" episode's missing footage included (I forget which disc number this was). For the first disc, they've included all of the "next week's villain" tags strung together as a single bonus feature.

Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks