What's new

"Batman Beyond: The Zeta Project" to DVD? You decide! (1 Viewer)

DanielBH

Agent
Only two pieces of the DC Animated Universe have yet to see season sets - The Zeta Project (only one season exists) and Static Shock. Well, WB just opened up a survey asking how much we would be interested in several releases, so you may want to take a few moments to fill out the survey:

http://www.zoomerang.com/recipient/s...WEB226BDVALT9B

Other shows of interest on the survey: Tiny Toon Adventures, Freakazoid, Plastic Man (1979), Silverhawks, Herculoids, etc. Check it out!

tjguitar85

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thomas
I'd prefer Static over Zeta (for the crossovers), but of that list, gotta go for Tiny Toons.

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
I cast "Yes" votes for "Tiny Toon Adventures" and "Freakazoid!", and "Not Sure" votes for the rest of the titles.

I also got a 5 dollar discount to use on any title at the WB Home Video website, so I decided to purchase a copy of "Crossing Delancey". I would've purchased it when I was in Florida last month, but there were so many other titles that caught my eye.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

I voted for wacky cartoons and got a discount to buy a straight-laced live-action title. Interesting, huh?

tjguitar85

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thomas

much better to use the wbnews 20% and usd 10% coupon, unless you were buying something thats a better deal than 28% off...

Real Name
Germán Ramirez
I was just wondering about Zeta a few days ago... I wish the '90s Jonny Quest was on that list... Guess it's never coming out on DVD.

Jay Pennington

Screenwriter
I once saw an unlicensed DVD that collected all the crossover Batman-related episodes of Zeta and Static Shock onto one disc. I'd love to see an official version of that. I don't need those entire series but it would be cool to have these orphan Batman eps.

tjguitar85

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thomas

If they want to release those series, then there not going to do that cause it will hurt sales big time but if they don't see a market for these series and they released such a disc it would sell like hotcakes.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Good selections from the list, but definetly I would love to see Static Shock the second season on DVD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks