What's new

Batman Begins DVD extra material is starting to surface (1 Viewer)

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Nope. My order is still valid. I'm sure Amazon will put the listing back, and probably at that same price. Many of their other preorders are heavily discounted now. Kingdom of Heaven is also $15.98.

Voon Jiet

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Voon
I pre-ordered a set at $15.98 too. They had better not cancel... not that it would stop me from buying this excellent release.

Kevin Lamb

Second Unit
Real Name
Kevin Lamb
I prefer the 2-disc art (which is good since I was getting that version anyway.) But thank God we no longer have to deal with those awful Warner snapper cases.

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
I like to the following

Exclusive collectible 72-page comic book from DC Comics™
Detective Comics #27 - The very first Batman story
The Man Who Falls - A classic story that influenced Batman Begins
Batman: The Long Halloween – The chilling first chapter of the acclaimed epic that also influenced the film

Tim-H.

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim-H
NO DTS=NO...just kidding. I was hoping, though. Is there still a chance for a commentary? Or might that be a holdout feature for HD-DVD?

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
No commentary would be rather disappointing. Both Nolan and Goyer have done them in the past. :frowning:

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
That delay, announced in August, was in reference to the Q4 '05 HD DVD launch that had been contemplated all year. Old news.

The September 20 story I link to above is in reference to the new contemplated HD DVD launch timeframe, which is next spring. We've now got a senior WHV exec naming which titles of Warner's announced but delayed HD DVD slate we might see first. New news.

-p

Dannie

Stunt Coordinator
looks like this week tuesday is the big day for allllll batman movies if u know where to look

Brad M

Second Unit
I'm really pumped for this dvd and can't wait to see it again. That's a good review, you think he liked the movie? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks