Batchelorettes in Alaska finale

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Patrick Sun, Jul 7, 2002.

1. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Ha ha ha.

I loved seeing Rebekah getting stood up by Jason. That was delicious, especially with the way it was edited by the producers.

I knew Karen wasn't getting a proposal from Kurt.

Cecile got a reprieve with Tim #1. (But he wussed out later)

Andrea somehow got Kristian to give it a go.

Sissy was a shoe-in to get the nod from Brent.

2. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

My wife and I have been watching the show. Although, it was not to much of a shocker, my local tv week gave the end away by saying only one of the woman got a proposal. That was pretty funny with Rebekah. She really needs to take a look at herself. She is a good looking woman and is still not with anyone. She couldn't even get a guy from Alaska, where woman are supposedly hard to find. The only shocker was seeing Tim come to speak to Cecile. But, then we read later he is not looking for a relationship. [​IMG]
    ps-One other comment. My wife thinks half of the woman were lying about their age. She thought a couple who said were mid-thirties, were actually pushing 40.

3. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Rebekah deserved her fate being such a flighty flirt. What man would want to deal with that on a long term basis? Rebekah is "Ms. Right Now" not "Ms. Right" for most of those guys.

I think Andrea and Karen might have been pushing 40 (especially Andrea).

4. Dan Hitchman

Dan Hitchman Cinematographer

So what new Pimp the Ladies or Pimp the Guys show is Fox rooting around in the dirt for next?

Tune in next season...

Dan

5. Max Leung

Max Leung Producer

Hmm, sounds like an interesting show! From what I hear, it sounds like a veritable goldmine for anthropologists and evolutionary psychologists! :wink: