What's new

Bass shakers (1 Viewer)

ScottCarr

Second Unit
Reid.

I have the loveseat and two recliners wired with the butts and backs using the 50watt bass shakers that were purchased from ebay. They are being powered by an old JVC 100 watt/channel receiver. I have a wiring diagram if you are interested.

In all I have 8 bass shakers in my HT and it really does add a new dimension. They are acutally tie wrapped to the coils of the cushions and the shake the he!! out of the furniture. I tried mounting the shakers into the frame but I thinl the perfromance of them being tie wrapped is a little better.

The wiring diagram is seet up so the channel switch (A/B) can control turning off certain shakers and the balance is configured to control the balance of the butt and back shakers so it is somewhat even.

My email is [email protected], please make the subject bass shakers and please use an email that can accept attachments.

Scott

Senor Weiser

Auditioning
Reid, i'm sorry, i can't get back to you.I'm on parole at gamefaqs, so i can't post there for a few days. but as for your question i just use 8 gauge speaker wire for the shakers. Any other questions e-mail me at [email protected]

Matt Odegard

Stunt Coordinator
Crap, I shouldn't have read this! Now I have to have them. I live in an apartment and can't have a sub, so these sound like the perfect upgrade. Cheap to boot to!

I'm goona buy 4 of those Aura's and the 120w sub amp. It looks small and should be able to hide it fairly well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks