What's new

Bass shakers, is this correct? (1 Viewer)

TRINADS

Agent
Real Name
Jimmy
I just recieved/purchased 4 VWS-100 by .2sr, found on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/BASS-SHAKERS-lik...QQcmdZViewItem for $70/pair. Anyway, I didn't realize that thease bass shakers are rated at 2ohms. I have a Pio Elite TSX82 amp, which I will use the pre-amp output to connect my old JVC 887 (110w/channel)? Dolby digital amp to run the shakers. I have a question on connecting these shakers. I believe that the JVC is rated at 8ohms, but believe that it is switchable to 4ohm capability for front speakers, I may be wrong though. This is how I plan to connect them for 4ohms: I will split the LFE cable out of the Pio Elite, then input them into the JVC DVD terminal w/ another split. I will then connect JVC + to + in 1st shaker, then - from shaker to + in OTHER shaker, then - from shaker to - in JVC, do this w/ R/L channels. Is this correct? will this then output at 4ohms? If I decided to do 8 ohms, would I do this same thing, but w/ all 4 of the shakers into just 1 speaker terminal? What would be the most effecient way? thanks for the help!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks