What's new

Basic vcr connection question (1 Viewer)

Danklin26

Agent
Real Name
Noel
I have a JVC vcr which i have always connected to my tv via the rf coax cable....the main into the vcr and then out to the television. My question is, i want to run the vcr through an HT receiver, how would i go about the connection for that? The vcr doesnt have an S-video input so would i go to the receiver with a 3-lead composite cable and then the same to the tv?

Would i then have to leave the HTR on all the time to watch television? Any help on the best way to connect this is appreciated.

homthtr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
Don't change anything... just add the Analog Red and White from the Audio out of the VCR to the VCR input on the HTR. Disregurad the Video unless you are using other Video product through the HTR and you want to keep the HTR on all the time and the Video Switching all through the HTR. Otherwise stick with plan "A" above..That sounds like it would be the easiest in your situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks