What's new

Basic Instinct Unrated SE DVD Cover is Up (1 Viewer)

MikeM

Screenwriter
Hey all,
If you're like me and can't stand that block of plastic "ice" they call a DVD case for the new Basic Instinct DVD, I created my own keep case cover for it.
You can preview the cover at the following link:
Link Removed I'll keep you posted. Enjoy!
------------------
mike_sig.jpg

[Edited last by MikeM on September 24, 2001 at 10:34 PM]
[Edited last by MikeM on October 23, 2001 at 05:34 PM]

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Mike, you made my night. Thank you so much! The "ice" cover was a nice attempt to make the disc a little more collectible, however, I most definitely prefer a nice amaray.
------------------
As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace

Michael Dueppen

Stunt Coordinator
Great. Thanks.
Now I'll be able to put my copy of Basic Instinct into a nice Amaray case as I already did with my copy of Total Recall thanks to the HTF. This reminds me what a great forum this is. :)
I only had time to create the Unrated version of the Basic Instinct DVD cover. In the near future I'll probably whip up a cover for the R-Rated Wal-Mart fans among us.
I just realized that the front cover already has an "R" on it (bottom left). This should be enough for those who get the R-rated copy.
wink.gif

Thanks again, great cover.
------------------
- Michael
My DVD collection
[Edited last by Michael Dueppen on September 25, 2001 at 06:01 AM]

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Mike, nice job! I'm in the midst of printing this out too. Now I just need to pick up some Amaray cases for quite a few of these wacky SE DVD editions (plus I printed out some covers for the dts Demo DVDs #3 and #4). I love having access to the company color laser jet. :)
------------------
PatCave; HT Pix; Gear; DIY Mains; DIY CC; Sunosub I + II + III; DVDs; Link Removed

Brian Einarsen

Auditioning
Thanks a lot!
HTF search engine is down at the moment so I'd just like to sneak in a question, where can I find the Total Recall cover?

MikeM

Screenwriter
Hi Bill....no, I did the Twilight Zone DVD covers and the Total Movie magazine DVD covers, but never the Bond covers. Those were created by Zinema...and they are the gold standard which all us cover boys strive for. :)
Thanks for all the kind words people...glad you like the cover.
------------------
mike_sig.jpg

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
Just got my copy today of BI, went to grab the keepcase cover and I got an error with the above links. Is the cover anywhere else?
-Ian

Mark McLeod

Second Unit
Hmm it appears my old host finally killed that domain.
I'll email Mike some new login information and hopefully he'll have them restored in the morning. I'd restore it but I don't have copies of the files.
Sorry about this,
Mark

MikeM

Screenwriter
I want to thank Mark for hosting the site and allowing everyone to grab these covers!
I have all of the covers backed up, but right now there is a permissions error I'm getting to upload files. It'll be corrected by Mark in no time, I'm guessing, and all covers will be back up. I'll keep you posted here when they're reafy for downloading again.
------------------
mike_sig.jpg

Matt DeVillier

Supporting Actor
Mike,
I'd be more than happy to permanently host your cover on my site. If you're interested, drop me an email
-Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks