What's new

Basement Project is Finally Done! (1 Viewer)

It's done at least for now that it. :) Here's a link to my humble set up. The overall project was 3 rooms, about 1000 SF including a gameroom, computer room and of course the HT. Link Removed Oh yeah. Did it all myself.
Bob

Lee Weiss

Stunt Coordinator
If you have a bed and a toilet, I am moving in.

Wish I had the room for something like that, but kids come first.

Mike V

Stunt Coordinator
Bob,
WOW! Looks great!
Lets see...theater..pool table...wet bar..computer..........I can't see any reason to ever leave home again :D
Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Richard,

Good suggestion. Actually that's my plan. Used to have stands for these old AR3a's but sold them long ago in a garage sale.

Thanks to all for the nice comments.

Bob

Scott Jelsma

Auditioning
I'm impressed! Especially doing it yourself. How long did it take? I've been working on mine for almost a year and half and am only about 70% done.

The quality of your work and your color choices look great.

Enjoy!

Rick Mostaert

Auditioning
This is very, very nice.

Working on mine which features bar, pool table, and HT. Like the green walls in the pool table area. We are thinking about green walls with cherry trim.

Rick

Scott,

Started it in September. Only help I got was a bit on the electrical and plumbing. Had to add 11 circuits and pulled about 1700 feet of 14/2 wiring. A bit much for my electrical expertise. Fortunately one of the women who works for me has a brother who is a plumber ad her husband is an electrician. Talk about job security.

One downside of this is I have 2 sons. 17 and 20 years old. I think they have no plans of ever moving out now.

Bob

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Looks great, just the sight of a pool table, computer and HT in one place makes me drooooool. I love pool. I'm a computer nut. I hope to become an HT guy. I envy you. ^_^

Love your setup. Very well done. Colors coordinate nicely. I sent you a private email about some stuff.

Rob Willis

All Pioneer Stuff

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
"Restored AR-3a"

You're bringing a tear to my eye, Bob. I had these speakers in the late 50's & early 60's.

Rob,

Got your email about the colors and wallpaper and you've got a reply waiting for you.

Robert - As far as the AR3a's. They sound about as sweet as the day I bought them in 1970. Drove up to Cambridge Mass to pick them up if I recall. It was a few years ago. Still have a hard time parting with them. They are classics in the true sense.

Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks