What's new

Baseball Player Attacks Sausage (1 Viewer)

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Actually, my harsh comments were made after watching the video. Which was followed by watching two other players standing right in front of her ignore her as she tried to get up. Classy men all.

Of course he didn't know she'd fall over. The man probably has a shoe size bigger than his IQ. Sadly, stupidity is seen as a fair excuse if you have enough money.

Seen the video, still vitriolic,
Chuck

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, me too. I saw the video before I ever wrote a word about it.

As for the fine, it is not unlike a speeding ticket. The cops actually don't give a crap how fast you drive, but they do know that if you go faster than posted, it can become a danger to either people or property.

Having said that, you get a fine that is supposed to make you think twice about doing it again. A $100 speeding ticket is going to smart - for the average person.

But, if you are making 5 million a year, $432 is a joke. That comes to 0.00864%. That's a fine?

Ok, no one took it seriously, and no one got hurt, but I can see something like this happening again in the future, and as we all know, the more times that it happens, the greater the chances are for something serious to happen.

Glenn

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
But, if you are making 5 million a year, $432 is a joke. That comes to 0.00864%. That's a fine?
So a person making a high incomce should be penalized just not for unlawful behavior, but for being rich? On the flip side, should poor people be charged less?

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

If you're wealthy, where's the incentive to change your behavior if the fine is but mere pennies to you?

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
you get a fine that is supposed to make you think twice about doing it again.
That's what some say. The death penalty is supposed to be a deterrent, but saying so doesn't make it fact.

He hit the top of a seven foot tall costume. One that the individual didn't even come up to the waist of. He lost 3 games, was arrested, and paid two fines. Please tell me what the mascots get for tackling an unsuspecting 3rd base coach? Life imprisonment and a $1 fine?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks