What's new

BASEBALL fans! Come join in (1 Viewer)

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
3 friends and I have started a mid-season fantasy baseball league and are looking for 4 more people to come and join in.
It's free, and the draft will be when the league fills up (hopefully before the allstar break ends). You dont have to actually be there for the draft: you just put your players in the order you would like them to be picked.
Please, real fans only, that plan to keep up for most of the rest of the year (for however long that is).
to play goto : http://www.sandbox.com
then to BASEBALL,
then to FULL COUNT,
then create a team, and join the already formed league called:
Mid-season Fantasy
password: htf
its'a lot of fun...ill keep this thread posted on how many spots are still needed
thanks

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
one of my leagues had someone leave and he DROPPED all of his players. NOT fair... :frowning:

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
It's a lot of fun, and we try to take it seriously, so no one should drop any of their players.

Still need 4 more people.

jeff lam

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeff Lam
I am a huge Baseball fan and would love to join but I haven't played fantasy baseball before. How dificult and time consuming is it?

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
its not bad at all. you just put the players in order of how much you want them. then we draft after the league fills up, and you choose your starters (2 catchers, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, 3 OF's, 1 util IF, 1 util OF, and up to 9 pitchers).

after that, the only time you would have to adjust anything is when one of your players gets hurt, you need to substitute him for a player on your bench.

the fun part is just keeping up with your players and checkin out the stats

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
full....

if you were one of the one's that got in,

a few tips:

Its an open-list draft which means you put the players you want most at the top of your draft list. Right now they are in default mode of most Fantasy Points/game.

the draft is the night of the 12th (you dont have to be there) at midnight. So just have your players in order by then.

Also, make sure you pick a lot of pitchers, youll save about 6 starting at a time.

one more thing..i recommend reading the rules and tips on how to setup your players and starters. Its really easy, but you should still know.

it'll be a lot of fun. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks