What's new

Barnes and Noble 25% off coupon code (i.e Superman Ultimate box set NOW $67.5 + tax) (1 Viewer)

fastforward

Auditioning
Real Name
Katie
I've had a hell of a time trying to purchase an item online from them for the past 2 days due to my membership expiring and now this coupon not working. I ended up placing an order over the phone. The customer service rep I talked to said that the coupon wasn't set to expire until either the 10th or 11th (I forget which one she said). She wasn't sure why it is showing up as expired for both customers and customer service reps. That was the only 25% off coupon code that the service reps were authorized to give so she said something about having to manually change my order after it was placed in order for me to get the discount. So my email confirmation won't reflect the discounted price but when I receive my package in the mail, my bill will show the correct price. Or something like that. I'm not holding my breath that this won't result in me having to call once again to get the correct price.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks