What's new

Barnes and Nobel DVD Sale thru 6/30/05 (1 Viewer)

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I was in my local B&N tonight and saw posters for a month long promotion: buy two DVDs, get the third DVD free; of course, the free one is the least expensive of the three. The signs specifically stated that boxed sets were included! I asked the clerk if it also applied to items already on sale and he said "yes" but he also mumbled something about all the over $30 DVDs already being on sale for 10% off. I will be stopping back to check it out in more detail...if anyone has any stories to share, please do!

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Well, I did a little shopping at B&N and got a great deal! I picked up Partridge Family S1, Queen Greatest Video Hits V1 and The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert for $48 bucks and change, with my B&N Discount card. The same three DVDs at Amazon would have been $22.50 each. I think I gotta go back...

MikeDE

Second Unit
There's a full page ad about this in USA Today. The sale also applies to their website.

Mike.P

Second Unit
Picked up Band of Brothers, Smallville season 1/2 combined, and the Alien Quadrilogy for under 200. Can't complain 1 bit about that kind of deal, each set averaged to about 60 bucks.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Wow...this deal just got even better!

In the mail I received a coupon that is an incentive to spend even more: if the total of the transaction is $50 or more after deducting the DVD you get for free, you can use this coupon to receive an additional 10% off and you can use your B&N Member card on top of THAT! It looks like I am going shopping today!!! (The coupon is for Members to use with their card, but it can be used on any purchase over $50, not just DVDs.)

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
Thanks Mike for directing me to this thread...I tried finding one but didn't see it. Sorry about the dup.

I ordered "Joan of Arcadia" Season 1 & "Friends" Season 3 & 4 for $76...not a bad deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks