What's new

Bargain price on home speaker system!!! (1 Viewer)

Neal Siva

Agent
Hello. I'm selling a brand new JBL SCS135 package. Before I elaborate further on the product, I'd like to explain some history behind my sell. I purchased the JBL Cinema Propack 600, which comes with the SCS135 package. I felt the SCS135 package wasn't working properly, and the customer service department is allowing me to return the product. I will be compensated by being provided a brand new SCS135 system.
However, I asked the service department if I could get a similar item (NSP1) and pay the difference. Unfortunately, they wouldn't budge after talking several times, and now I am going to have an item come to my house that I don't want.
My original SCS135 package is ready to be sent off to JBL. They will send me a new package, but I don't want it. Moreover, if I'm going to sell it by advertising over the internet, it would be ridiculous to have it come to my house, and then ship it to someone else. I would waste money on shipping charges. So, I'm willing to have JBL send it to the buyer's house straight from their company. The price that I'm asking is $275 out the door, which is a bargain price. At www.ebay.com buyers purchase this product for close to $315 out the door. However, I'm willing to loose some dollars in order to get a faster purchase. Please reply if interested. Thanks for taking the time to read my long post!
(Check out my pics of the SCS135 system that I used to have in my house. I hope this helps in clearing any doubts!)
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/souljas_1...Photos&.view=t

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks