What's new

BAR SIGNS FOR SALE: New Jersey (1 Viewer)

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
PERFECT for your HT, Game Room, or Home Bar! Anyone who has been to a ScooterPalooza has seen these and knows they are in excellent condition. Plus, for my birthday I was given a Milwaukee's Best neon sign that is BIG! And as my buddies know, Milwaukee's Best is the Official Beer of The ScootPlex 2000 and the late ScooterPalooza's!
CATCH: Must be a pick up sale. I simply don't have the time to package and send, what with the demands of my new job and all. That said, here goes...

Miller High Life Pub Sign:$225.00 I have seen these go for $250.00 and up. Excellent condition and damn attractive, impressive looking sign!

Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer:$120.00 Oval, plastic and big. This sign looks brand new! New fluorescent tube and starter.

MillerLite Pooltable Tiffany Look Rectangular Lamp:$175.00 In good condition, the inner plexiglass "ripple" look has a small crack in it. On one side that crack is a brighter spot that stands out a bit. New fluorescent tubes and starters.

Seagram's Coolers "Neon Look" Message Board: $90.00 Includes a pack of neon look crayons. Sign in excellent condition!

I am attempting to sell here before I go to Usenet and the For Sale groups there. Any reasonable offer will be entertained. Email me at: [email protected] using your own email. For whatever reason reason, Verizon blocks notices/email from here. Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks