BANZAI Super Video Show (R2)

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Joey, Jul 7, 2003.

1. Joey

Joey Stunt Coordinator

Any BANZAI fans? This is another show from Channel Four that has me laughing my ass off. I picked up the DVD last year and recently noticed that Fox is bringing the show here, set to start this weekend, I think? Of course, I can't see how they can show the naughty bits (gosh, I'm speaking like the host of BANZAI) on network television here - but even so, this show is just so funny. I understand, though, that it is a direct port of the show with some new characters, but the core seems to be essentially the same. I just wish the R2 DVD that they had, had more bits than just a compilation of their favorite ones. There were some really funny ones that I've seen that were on the DVD. I hope it does well here. [​IMG]

2. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

I wish someone would release subbed compliations of real Japanese game shows like Tokyo Big Site 2 and Takeshi'
    Castle

3. Sam Owens

Sam Owens Stunt Coordinator

Great show, but the DVD's too expensive. When it's in a 5.99 quid bargain bin, I'll definitely be biting.

4. Joey

Joey Stunt Coordinator

Actually, I remember picking it up at HMV for £8.99 or £9.99. It was pretty cheap and they had another version of the DVD with the 3-D cover that was going for £18.99 - but the DVDs themselves were the same.