What's new

"Bang Bang You're Dead" (1 Viewer)

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
So did anybody watch this film on Showtime tonight?

I thought it was very well acted, especially Ben Foster as the troubled "on the edge" kid. He's got a great future ahead of him.

I have to say, I really felt for Foster's character and completely understood how he felt. It also angered me that the issue of bully's just is NOT getting addressed, it is, afterall, the real cause of those school shootings (not video games, rap music or violent movies) like Columbine.

Randy Harrison (from "Queer As Folk") seemed a bit out of place as the leader of the "bad" kids.

I didn't watch much of the Linda Ellerbee special that came on afterwards. It seemed poorly produced and very boring.

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
I watched this movie and thought it was excellent and very thought provoking. I couldn't stop watching, and missed the first half a Alias because of it.

It also angered me that the issue of bully's just is NOT getting addressed, it is, after all, the real cause of those school shootings (not video games, rap music or violent movies) like Columbine.
I agree 100%. But it's much easier for parents, school officials, politicians and the media to blame musics, movies and video games as the cause for these troubled kids' actions. I felt that they should of shown the school take some form of disciplinary action. Although it was implied that the bullies would face either suspension or expulsion.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks