Band of Brothers on DVD?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kevin Tang, Nov 17, 2001.

1. Kevin Tang

Kevin Tang Auditioning

Has anyone heard anything about the possibility of Band of Brothers, the HBO miniseries that aired in the Fall, being made on DVD?
    I'd really appreciate hearing any news you guys have heard.
    Thanks,
    Kevin
    < < < < < <

2. Alex_R

Alex_R Auditioning

Well I haven't heard any concrete news yet, but with the sucess it had and the talent involved, it would surprise me greatly if it wasn't released.

3. Patrick Mirza

Patrick Mirza Supporting Actor

Actually, yeah. I just posted a story about this... HBO is going to rerun the miniseries next March (or so) because show kinda lost its audience after the September 11th tragedy.
    After the 2nd showing (which also coincides with an Emmy push), HBO is going to release a sweet box set... much like the 'From the Earth to the Moon' collection.
    Hope that helps.
    ------------------
    webmaster davisdvd.com
    International Exclusives

4. Paul W

Paul W Second Unit

Kevin - Welcome to HTF!
    FYI - assuming it works, the search function should have found posts answering your question in either the 'TV Shows' or 'Software' forums.
    ------------------
    [​IMG] Paul Warren
    Hey fella . . . I bet you're still livin' in your parent's cellar . . . downloading pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar . . . and posting "Me too!" like some brain-dead AOL-er . . . I should do the world a favor and cap ya' like Old Yeller . . . you're just about as useless as MPEGs [sic] to Hellen Keller.