Band Of Brothers - How often?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Paul W, Sep 3, 2001.

1. Paul W

Paul W Second Unit

I am looking forward to catching BoB this next Sunday. How often is it going to be shown? Weekly? Daily?
    Can't wait for the DVD.
    ------------------
    [​IMG] Paul Warren
    Hey fella . . . I bet you're still livin' in your parent's cellar . . . downloading pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar . . . and posting "Me too!" like some brain-dead AOL-er . . . I should do the world a favor and cap ya' like Old Yeller . . . you're just about as useless as MPEGs [sic] to Hellen Keller.

2. Ryan Peddle

Ryan Peddle Second Unit

I am also looking forward to this show. I saw a long commercial for it this past weekend, and it looks intense. The shot of the air troopers jumping from the planes looks to be so heart wrenching I clenched my fists and teeth.
    Shows like this should be produced more often. I'm looking for a movie or show to be done about the Vietnam war.
    ------------------
    Oops, I dropped my eardrums.
    Could you pick them up for me?

3. Michael*K

Michael*K Screenwriter

In one of Stephen Ambrose's other books, D-Day: June 6, 1944 , I thought to myself as I read of the first Allied airdrops, "This chapter alone could make one helluva a movie in the right hands." Judging from the previews, I think BoB is in the right hands and IS that movie. Don't have HBO, but am looking VERY forward to an anticiapted DVD release.
    ------------------
    --Mike
    Amazon Hot 100 DVD's

4. Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben Studio Mogul

quote: I am looking forward to catching BoB this next Sunday. How often is it going to be shown? Weekly? Daily?[/quote]HBO's website has a detailed schedule for the entire month of September. By about mid-month, they'll post October as well.
    http://rw.hbo.com/schedule/bin/supersched2.cgi?direct=1
    M.
    [Edited last by Michael Reuben on September 03, 2001 at 11:40 PM]

5. Marty M

Marty M Cinematographer

There will be a new episode each week, but each episode will be shown several times during the week. I noticed in TV Guide that this will be shown in widescreen on HBO and P & S on HBO Plus, just like The Sopranos. There is a nice article about the series in this week's TV Guide, also.