What's new

Band Of Brothers - How often? (1 Viewer)

Paul W

Second Unit
I am looking forward to catching BoB this next Sunday. How often is it going to be shown? Weekly? Daily?
Can't wait for the DVD.
------------------
Link Removed Paul Warren
Hey fella . . . I bet you're still livin' in your parent's cellar . . . downloading pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar . . . and posting "Me too!" like some brain-dead AOL-er . . . I should do the world a favor and cap ya' like Old Yeller . . . you're just about as useless as MPEGs [sic] to Hellen Keller.

Ryan Peddle

Second Unit
I am also looking forward to this show. I saw a long commercial for it this past weekend, and it looks intense. The shot of the air troopers jumping from the planes looks to be so heart wrenching I clenched my fists and teeth.
Shows like this should be produced more often. I'm looking for a movie or show to be done about the Vietnam war.
------------------
Oops, I dropped my eardrums.
Could you pick them up for me?

Michael*K

Screenwriter
In one of Stephen Ambrose's other books, D-Day: June 6, 1944 , I thought to myself as I read of the first Allied airdrops, "This chapter alone could make one helluva a movie in the right hands." Judging from the previews, I think BoB is in the right hands and IS that movie. Don't have HBO, but am looking VERY forward to an anticiapted DVD release.
------------------
--Mike
Amazon Hot 100 DVD's

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
quote: I am looking forward to catching BoB this next Sunday. How often is it going to be shown? Weekly? Daily?[/quote]HBO's website has a detailed schedule for the entire month of September. By about mid-month, they'll post October as well.
Link Removed
M.
[Edited last by Michael Reuben on September 03, 2001 at 11:40 PM]

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
There will be a new episode each week, but each episode will be shown several times during the week. I noticed in TV Guide that this will be shown in widescreen on HBO and P & S on HBO Plus, just like The Sopranos. There is a nice article about the series in this week's TV Guide, also.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks