What's new

BAM! All of a sudden the font here got bigger, how do I change it back? (1 Viewer)

Phill O

Stunt Coordinator
I dropped my keyboard. After I picked it up I immediately noticed that the font on THIS site is now much larger and seems to be bolder too. I liked it the way that it was. Does anyone know who to fix this problem?
Thank you

The Philbert

"He's not crazy, just nuts"

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
IF you're running IE, go to "View", then "Text Size" & make sure it's set to "medium".

Frequently, if you have a mouse wheel, you can change this setting by mistake - holding CTRL + moving the mousewheel changes this setting.

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
By the way. Holding control while moving the wheel on a wheel mouse also changes the text size, so you probably got a sticky control key or a were holding control do a ctrl-v (paste) and then started to scroll too soon. I do that every now and then, and then I notice that the font is changed sizes.

Phill O

Stunt Coordinator
Thank you all again, it's much better now. I guess when the keyboard fell off my lap the control key was pressed while I scrolled the wheel on the mouse. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks