What's new

Baldurs G. 2 Help controlling the EVIL members (1 Viewer)

Luke_H

Stunt Coordinator
I'm deep into BG2, I'm in the drow city doing the quests for the Matron mother.
I play a good alignment game. My party is Me(Paladin)Korgan,Minsc,Imoen,Nalia,Viconia.
My reputation has risen to 20 (heroic) About every 5 minutes or so, Korgan AND Viconia decide to leave the group. I can't lose both members as I don't think I'd have the fire power to get through the next part of the game.
Any Idea how I can get them to stay?

Kenneth

Supporting Actor
Since you are above the break point you may not be able to. You could try killing someone with a blue circle which should lower your reputation. With evil characters you might need to keep your reputation at 18 (the max where they won't break away). Did you initiate a romance with Viconia? I thought that once you had the romance going it overrided the alignment initiative to leave.
I did some more research and if you transform into the "Slayer" you lose 2 reputation points so that brings you into safe territory without having to kill an innocent bystander. Then, just keep your rep at 18 and the evil characters will complain, but not leave.
Kenneth
[Edited last by Kenneth on July 19, 2001 at 07:11 AM]

Luke_H

Stunt Coordinator
I forgot about the Slayer change. I'll try that and see what happens.
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks