What's new

Bad vs. Badder Santa query ... (1 Viewer)

Frank@N

Screenwriter

Picked up a used copy of this movie for $8.

Wow, this really was bad...awful.

Traded it back for $7.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
The guys at the last High Body Count Night decided they wanted to see this, and we all busted a gut. Thumbs way up on Badder Santa.

PerryD

Supporting Actor
I found the movie off-putting for a while, but eventually got into the movie, mainly due to the consistency of the crassness and vulgarity of the main character. Adding the slow overweight boy who (apparently) believe Billy Bob was the real Santa was enough to make the movie very enjoyable. I can see why people didn't like it, it certainly wasn't what I expected, but the writing style was very fresh and the movie moved along at a brisk pace, to the point where I was actually rooting for Billy Bob at the end.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
It's the proper frame of mind. Note I said it was High Body Count Night, so the guys *wanted*, nay, demanded, vulgarity and crassness, and it paid off in a big way. Properly attuned, it's pretty hilarious. If you come at it expecting high wit or verbal hijinks, you will be disappointed. But I can't imagine watching it with a disapproving female; that would be painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks