What's new

BAD TASTE but GOOD! (1 Viewer)

PeterW

Auditioning
bad taste is in fashion again. sometimes i enjoy it, sometimes it's a major turnoff.
i'm trying to put my finger on the dividing line here. (like genius/madness and love/hate - how thin is the line?)
BAD Taste (but i liked it!)
===========================
KINGPIN
SOMETHING ABOUT MARY
WITHNAIL AND I
SOUTHPARK - BIGGER,LONGER
BAD Taste (and i did not like it!)
====================================
SCARY MOVIE
Anything with TOM GREEN
i think what the group of films i LIKED had in common was a certain level of intelligence, while the 2nd group is just crude / mean / dumb.
anyone else have the same (or reverse grouping of films? or more to add to the list?

Dylan Davis

Stunt Coordinator
Try some of John Water's earlier movies.
Female Troubles
Pink Flamingos
Desperate Living
Pure bad taste!!!

Julie K

Screenwriter
And let us not forget the aptly named Bad Taste from Peter Jackson.
Such a shame we lost him to LOTR....
frown.gif

------------------
My DVDs
"Some people think I'm over-prepared, paranoid...maybe even a little crazy. But they never met any pre-Cambrian life forms, did they?"

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
How about Used Cars? There are a few elements of the movie that might be considered bad taste, but is a fun movie. Does anyone remember The Loved One? A movie about twin brothers, one who owns a fancy funeral home and another that owns a pet funeral home. A great movie with its moments.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
---Such a shame we lost him to LOTR.... ----
You really know how to flog a dead horse....or in this case a rotting ring wraith. :) I have to admire you, you're good....you can get a dig in about LOTR even when the thread has nothing to do with it. :)
------------------

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
yes I immediately thought of Bad Taste cos I saw it in a theatre last week, tonight its Meet the Feebles

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks