What's new

Bad system location (1 Viewer)

Laszlo

Stunt Coordinator
Here is my dilema, I have my family room that is an open area in bothsides of the room. The TV is sitting on a corner of the room so I have my sofa on the other side of the romm, the other corner. Well beside the TV I don't have too much space for puting a pair of towers, that is what I would like. I can do some shelves over the TV to put some bookshelves but I don't know if the height will be ok. they are going to be on the same line as the center speaker and maybe 5 feet away of each other. Is that fine? Will I have the three front chanels mixed?

Thanks for any comments.

Laszlo

Lyden

Stunt Coordinator
.. i dunno if i can help i have my towers exactly 5 feet away from each otehr with center it sounds fine to me...

RichardH

Supporting Actor
Do you mean the placement will essentially be like this, except the L & R will be 5 ft. apart?? If so, I think that would be fine. All the dialogue will still come from the center, so it's not going to sound weird or anything.

I realize this is not what you have, but it's what came to mind right away as a good illustration.

Laszlo

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks, is near, but maybe the bookshelves will be a little bit higher of the center.

Thanks again

Laszlo

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks