Bad system location

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Laszlo, Nov 1, 2002.

1. Laszlo

Laszlo Stunt Coordinator

Here is my dilema, I have my family room that is an open area in bothsides of the room. The TV is sitting on a corner of the room so I have my sofa on the other side of the romm, the other corner. Well beside the TV I don't have too much space for puting a pair of towers, that is what I would like. I can do some shelves over the TV to put some bookshelves but I don't know if the height will be ok. they are going to be on the same line as the center speaker and maybe 5 feet away of each other. Is that fine? Will I have the three front chanels mixed?

Thanks for any comments.

Laszlo

2. Laszlo

Laszlo Stunt Coordinator

Three times I think I posted on this forum.
    Never got an answer.

3. Lyden

Lyden Stunt Coordinator

.. i dunno if i can help i have my towers exactly 5 feet away from each otehr with center it sounds fine to me...

4. RichardH

RichardH Supporting Actor

Do you mean the placement will essentially be like this, except the L & R will be 5 ft. apart?? If so, I think that would be fine. All the dialogue will still come from the center, so it's not going to sound weird or anything.
    [​IMG]
    I realize this is not what you have, but it's what came to mind right away as a good illustration.

5. Laszlo

Laszlo Stunt Coordinator

Thanks, is near, but maybe the bookshelves will be a little bit higher of the center.

Thanks again

Laszlo