SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Title: Bad Education (2019)

Tagline: Some people learn the hard way

Genre: Drama

Director: Cory Finley

Cast: Hugh Jackman, Allison Janney, Geraldine Viswanathan, Alex Wolff, Rafael Casal, Stephen Spinella, Annaleigh Ashford, Ray Romano, Hari Dhillon, Jeremy Shamos, Stephanie Kurtzuba, Catherine Curtin, Kathrine Narducci, Ray Abruzzo, Kayli Carter, Jimmy Tatro, Welker White, Calvin Coakley, Sung Yun Cho, Justin Swain, Laura Patinkin, Brent Langdon, Tia DeShazor, Victor Verhaeghe, John Scurti, Brian Sgambati, Peter Appel, Darlene Violette, Natasha Goss, Jorge Chapa, Jane Brockman, Larry Romano, Madeleine Grace Pace, Robert 'Toshi' Kar Yuen Chan, Finnerty Steeves, Dina Pearlman, Michael Jay Henry, Steve Routman, Rene Ojeda, Miriam Silverman, Gino Cafarelli, Pat Healy, Will Meyers, Jane Ackermann, Adriana Callori, Doris McCarthy, Giuseppe Ardizzone

Release: 2019-09-08

Runtime: 108

Plot: A superintendent of a school district works for the betterment of the student’s education when an embezzlement scheme is discovered, threatening to destroy everything.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Seriously, no thread?

I was completely surprised by how good it is. This is why I love Cinema. The big name movies and big name directors makes you expect things, you are not totally surprised by what you see. What I love about movies is that I still see movies that completly surprise me. I was expecting to see an average movie and was not really in the mood to see a movie about high school and instead I got a movie like if it was made by David Fincher with great score.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
It's been playing on HBO Max and people have posted their opinion on the forum about it. I have it on my watch list, but been busy with other movies.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
You shouldn't wait. It's that good. Especially the music and the tension. The trailer doesn't show the atmosphere and the mood.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks