What's new

Bad Disk (1 Viewer)

Jeff Leeds

Stunt Coordinator
I finally got around to watching "The Contender" this week and it tursn out that the disk is screwed up at the end. I bought it over a year ago and just never watched it.

Am I just going to have to eat it. Obviously I cannot take it back the store (it was over a year ago from Fry's and I don't have a receipt). Do the studios help you out at all with stuff like this??

Simon Basso

Stunt Coordinator
I bought the first R1 Pulp Fiction when it originally came out in '98, I think, maybe '99. About 6 months ago I found it had gone bad, and was skipping about 20 minutes around the layer change.

I simply sent it to the Buena Vista contact address on the box, with a letter pointing out it was clearly a manufacturing problem, I don't expect to be replacing it after only 3/4 years, please send me another. Three weeks later, I received a new sealed copy. As I am in the UK, I thought this was excellent service.

So you might as well try it.

Jeff Leeds

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks, I think I will probably try that. It is trash anyways so I don't have too much to lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks