What's new

Bad Boys 2 running time? (1 Viewer)

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
I was on the fence about seeing this film when I thought it might be 90 mins. Now, I see it is 2 1/2 hours long AND is excessively violent with no point. I'm out.

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
It seems to be happening in a few threads the past few days, Scott.

I really disliked the BB2 trailer, the jokes fell flat, excessive slo-mo, too many explosions and shots with cameras on the ground. I read both Scott and James' reviews each week and i'm inclined to believe them before most other critcs. I was on the fence about making a trip to the cinema so I might just skip this one altogether.

Declan

Second Unit
well it must be something to do with me, but Bruckheimer and bay's output over the years has always hit the right buttons with me. I know what to expect, big action, screeching gutairs, slo-mo to make John Woo jealous, I LOVE IT, critics be damned (no offence). It's like your supporting the worst football team in the leauge, comentators dont' like them, sports reporters dont either. But you love them, have all the cards, buy their jeserys in the shops. It all comes down to loyalty, i'll watch because the give me what i want. Even though sometimes they score an own goal on ocassion, 99% of the time your having a blast..... why do their films make so much $$$$$$$$. Well because their films just basically entertains people.
I'm going to have a blast come October when i see it, I love "big eye candy visuals" and to be honest i havent seen anybody that does it as well as Michael Bay since maybe either of the Scott bros.

Sorry that was a really big pointless post to make that comment...... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks