Bad Blinx

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Keith M., Nov 5, 2002.

1. Keith M.

Keith M. Second Unit

I recently bought Blinx because it sounded like a fun original concept. Well, after a few days of play, I have to say this game is complete crap! The camera has destroyed this game. It is unbearable how bad it is, and makes me think the game never even got tested. It gets you so unoriented you dont even know what frickin direction you are facing. In addition, the Blinx character is soooo damn slow, it makes the game just drag on and on...This is definetly the worst game I have played in a long time. The time dimension is a great idea, but used poorly. The graphics are ok, but not xbox worthy. The sound is well, sound. I wish I could get my money back for this coaster...

I guess I will start to rent them before I buy my next loser...

Anyone actually enjoy this game? Please tell me why...

2. Romier S

Romier S Producer

Xbox Blinx thread already in progess (curious why you started another when you started the original thread):
    http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...ighlight=blinx
    Yes I actually did enjoy Blinx, though the game has some very serious flaws that hamper it from being a truly excellent title. Read the thread posted on reasons why (and hopefully one day I'll post my review and make Dan B happy[​IMG])
    Graphically the game does not become truly impressive until world 4. World 1-3 and world 4 and on are two very different games. Graphically, play wise and difficulty wise.

3. Kevin Alexander

Kevin Alexander Screenwriter

i found it fun as well.