What's new

Backorder or BS - Samsung`DLP (1 Viewer)

David.N

Agent
A friend of mine ordered the Samsung HLN617W Tantus in mid-October. It still has not arrived. She has called the store where it was ordered, to check the status, and was told it was backordered. For 3 months...??? Anyone else been able to purchase or order this recently. She is about to tell them to cancel. thought I would check with you all....

Thanks
Dave

Jeff Rogers

Second Unit
I work at an eletronics store... its true. We have been trying to get these back in for a few months now..

Could be at least another month or so.. :frowning:

Dave Dahl

Stunt Coordinator
There is no way it could be backordered for so long. I work with Tweeter and have had a good supply of these all holiday season.

I would strongly urge your friend to find out what *exactly* is going on and take the appropriate steps. Did they order it from an internet site or a brick and morter store?

-Dave

greg_t

Screenwriter
I have a friend who walked into an Ultimate Electronics and walked out with the 50" model with no problem.

Larry*McP

Auditioning
Only 61" has limited availability, not true for other sizes.

Two of my friends ordered one in November and December. They both got it in a month, I ordered one today and was told 3-4 weeks for delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks