What's new

Back with my girl...........12 years later. (1 Viewer)

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
Hello All. A few things have happened to me since the last time I was here.

1 I quit smoking and Have been smoke free for over a year.

2 I got a new Kick ass job working for an HT co.

3 I got back together with a Girl I dated over 12 years ago. Yes that's right 12 years. she found me on face book. She took a chance to email e and boom we are back. Its been close to 6 months now and were are no hold barred head over heals drop dead in Love with each other it is just friggen awesome. Marriage and kids are in our future. I cannot get over the fact that she is back in my life. One of the best things that she has said ( granted she has said some pretty awesome stuff) she told me that she was so happy that you and me and now a WE.

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
I was hoping this thread would be authored by Blu and be about his Russian mail order bride.

Seriously, good for you!

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
Thank you my friend.

My friends are so Happy that Im happy. Im much more "CHILL" as they call it. Very mellow.

I'm Hooked on this thing called the law of attraction. its all about positive thinking. It has taken me about 6 weeks to learn how to aplly it but oh my its great. She has me hooked on being relaxed and chill. and she taught me a great word while driving........Dude.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Congrats - that is a cool story...clearly an ember has been burning....

Where oh where is Blu.....?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zionaesthetic
Recent bookmarks