What's new

Back to the Future Trilogy DVD for less than $28 shipped (1 Viewer)

Lane F.

Stunt Coordinator
Stolen from a "hot deal" website:
Amazon.ca has Back to the Future Trilogy DVD set for CDN $43.39 + CDN $5 shipping. It is a preorder and will be released on Dec 17. Use coupon code CANADASKY535 to get CDN $5 off. Your total is USD $27.90 (varies slightly due to daily conversion rate) shipped.
Back to the Future Trilogy DVD

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
So, U.S. citizens are allowed to order from the Canadian site without any problems?

Lane F.

Stunt Coordinator
Ya, its no problem at all. You can even use your existing Amazon account login info, so you don't have to type in your address or anything. I got Band of Brothers from amazon.ca earlier this week.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
Approximately how much will shipping be? See, my sister is going to get me this for Christmas and I want to find her the best deal. However, will Amazon with standard shipping be able to deliver before Christmas Day and do you think Best Buy or some B&M will drop it's price to be pretty close?

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
It's a pretty safe bet that Amazon.ca would not get Back to the Future shipped anywhere in the U.S. before Christmas. From what I've read on various message boards, and in my own experience, it takes 1-2 weeks for shipments to arrive from Amazon.ca. So, I wouldn't count on them for Christmas gifts that have release dates so close to the 25th.

Michael*K

Screenwriter
I orderded Band of Brothers over the weekend from Amazon.ca. US $60 including expedited shipping, which is supposed to be 1-3 business days. We'll see how long it takes. I was so happy with the prices that I went ahead and ordered From Earth to the Moon and The World at War, two sets I was too cheap to buy before. By the way, I don't know if it's still valid or if you can use it for pre-orders, but I used the promotional code CANADAREWARD and got CDN $10 off my purchases.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
it takes 1-2 weeks for shipments to arrive from Amazon.ca.
I've been using the expedited shipping mentioned by Michael, and my packages from Amazon.ca have only taken 3 days to get here. The extra charge is not too bad, especially if you're ordering a lot of stuff.
That said, I gotta agree with Pete - BttF is streeting a little too late to be ordering it from anywhere and hoping it will make it by Christmas. There are bound to be some good B&M deals when it streets. A present in the hand is worth two that arrive the day after Christmas. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks