What's new

Jake Lipson

Premium
Real Name
Jake Lipson
If you've already waited this long to get the set, another few weeks wait for Black Friday isn't that big of a deal. I suspect that there will be substantial discounts on this one at that time. I feel like I got my money's worth out of the $42.99 I spent on street date, and it's a great set. But I do think discounts will be in the very near future.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Yeah, I was tempted to buy somebody's 4K DCs for $12, but think I'll just wait to see if the set gets deeply discounted for BF week instead. Would rather own the discs (plus DCs) for say under $30 -- under $30 seems very likely for BF.

_Man_

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
If you've already waited this long to get the set, another few weeks wait for Black Friday isn't that big of a deal. I suspect that there will be substantial discounts on this one at that time. I feel like I got my money's worth out of the $42.99 I spent on street date, and it's a great set. But I do think discounts will be in the very near future.
When Target delayed shipping my pre-order, I canceled it with the plan to wait for the holiday sales. We are not home right now to watch it anyway.

Neil S. Bulk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
But I do think discounts will be in the very near future.
"Or in the past."

a-pair-o-docs.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pit 5445