What's new

Back To The Future Summer 2002 !!!?? (1 Viewer)

Andy_S

Second Unit
Thanks. They're pretty cool to have around. Email me if you have any questions/comments. I'd hate to take this thread even more off topic.
wink.gif

------------------
Check out my:
Home Theater
Home Built MAME cabinet
Sci-Fi Models

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I saw Bob Gale at a screening of 'I wanna hold your hand' this afternoon. He said basically the same as he did in that BTTF.com interview... that the agreement that Universal made with Sony for foreign DVD licences (when they thought DVD would be nothing) expires at the end of the year. He said they'd likely come out 2002, and that they'll be SEs with 'bells and whistles and commentary'

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
And unless Chris is the same source the Digital Bits is using, then it's twice confirmed for Summer 2002.

Shad R

Supporting Actor
That would be sweet! I've always loved those movies. Why on earth, since this is one of Universal's most well-known movie titles, would they SELL THE RIGHTS TO COLUMBIA! I wonder what the motivation for this bone-head move by Universal was. Why didn't they just take the world-wide distribution. Can anyone answer this for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks