What's new

"Back to the Future" on TCM tomorrow...and letterboxed, too! (1 Viewer)

Nicholas Vargo

Second Unit
Real Name
Nicholas Vargo
I am posting this because "Back to the Future" is playing on TCM this Wednesday at 8:00 P.M. Eastern/ 5:00 P.M. Pacific. I mean today if you are confused. I was just wondering if anyone is going to watch it. It is part of TCM's month-long salute to Box-Office Blockbusters, so if you're interested to know, after "Back to the Future", if you want to stick around, "WarGames", "Good Morning, Vietnam", and "Rocky III" will follow.

So, are any of you guys going to watch "Back to the Future" tonight?

Steve Felix

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve Felix
Thanks for reminding. I found out about the last showing just as it ended, and was none too happy about it.
There won't be any temptation to switch away from original audio to 5.1, for those that worry about it.:)

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Just finished watching. Now I'm watching WarGames in its OAR. I love TCM!

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
For some reason the sound is not right on this channel with my local cable. Nothing comes out of the center channel, just for this channel. It must be something from my local cable company but not sure. Has anyone else experienced this with this channel?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks