What's new

Back to the Future DVD Trailer is Up (but don't get excited) (1 Viewer)

Kajs

Second Unit
Real Name
Kurt
BTTFmovie.com
The trailer(39 seconds, 7 sec. of green screen) tells us nothing new, about release date, features, etc.
Dissappointing to say the least.

Steve Felix

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve Felix
description:

(clips)

Announcer/title: THE FUTURE IS COMING

(clips)

A/t: BACK

(clips)

A/t: ON DVD!

(clips)

Title: COMING SOON TO DVD

Not much but it's good to see the site updated. Makes the December rumor look very likely.

GaryEA

Second Unit
Well, it's a start. The lack of when it was coming didn't surprise me in the slightest, but that there is a trailer (and a website) calms my skeptic mind a little.

The wait continues...

-g

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
I found the trailer to be a bit anti-climatic after viewing it. I guess a month and half of "coming soon" kinds builds up an unreasonable expectation of seeing something semi-cool. :frowning:

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Hmmm, I figured it would be the same trailer as the (much cooler) Region 4 DVD trailer. That was atleast a complete one. This is a glorified TV spot.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I'll be curious to see how long it takes Universal to issue a release date now the trailer is online.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
However bad that teaser might be, I couldn't even get it to work right. I get the last 30 seconds of audio, no video, and nothing else! :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks