What's new

Back to the experts..... (1 Viewer)

Jeremy McElwain

Auditioning
Well, I had posted awhile back on bookshelf speaker questions. I decided that the room is too big (great room concept, kitchen and living one large room with vaulted celing) and Im going full size. Here is what Im thinking.

Klipsch (this is what I have now, just OLD and I like it so what the hey.

RF35B Fronts
RC3II Center
RS3II Rears

90% Movies and TV. I can get this set up for $1435 OTD.

The salesman had one speaker mismarked so Im getting the fronts for $715 for the pair and the center at half off because its last years....good? Bad? Ideas?
What would you guys do? The SVS is gonna cost me $800 so from there spend the $1500 for me, what should I do?

Thanks again guys!

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Jeremy,

You probably didn’t get a response could no one could figure out the question. It sounds like you wanted to know if its a good idea or a bad idea to get the speakers at a great price – which of course is a pointless question.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Jeremy McElwain

Auditioning
Nah, it wasnt the deal per say. Just wasnt sure if the Klipsch were up to par these days. I did a search and found some good and some bad. Just was trying to justify spending the money....I also went with the PB2+ because of the size of the room...ack, that was a hard $1300 to swallow. Cost almost as much as the other 5 speakers!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks