What's new

Back To School 16x9 - does this exist or not? (1 Viewer)

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
I am still looking for this disc and am afraid to order it online cause everywhere Ive checked mentions the collectable booklet as a feature, and I dont want the one with the booklet.

I've searched two Best Buys, a Walmart, and a Circuit City by my house to no avail. Oh well, I'll find it someday.

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
Mike,

I got my new version from DVDEmpire. Back then (May) they said it was their last in stock, so if they've replenished it should still be the new version.

Craig Sherman

Stunt Coordinator
Fun Fact: Best Buy won't carry it on their store shelves. You'd have to order it from their website to get it.

Picked mine up at Tower Records.

"English Lit? Maybe you can help me straighten out my Longfellow!"

Genius.

CS

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
Best Buy's Web site says original release date of June 2003 --- so we know this is the correct one, right?

Jeramy_K

Stunt Coordinator
I can't remember exactly but I know for sure that I purchased my copy at either Best Buy or Circuit City.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
Just got it in from Deep Discount DVD. It's definitely the new transfer and a big improvement. It also matches the bar or scu code above.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks