What's new

Bachelorettes in Alaska: Who's watching? (1 Viewer)

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
It just started a few minutes ago and seems rather stupid. I will, of course, continue to watch.

Anyone else?

Bill Catherall

Screenwriter
I gave it a try. It was way too dull to hold my attention. I kept skipping around to other channels just to make sure I wasn't missing anything good. I think I ended up watching 3 shows all at the same time last night.
I did watch the stupid ending to the show. What was so special about that one chick (didn't care enough to remember her name) that she got 3 appeals (or whatever they're called)?! She wasn't that hot...and she seemed really annoying from what I saw of her (and the few minutes I saw was too much). Were these guys totally desperate or are they just trying to stay in the game? How freakin' pathetic. :rolleyes:
I'll probably tune in again next week just to see how low these idiots will go. It's not so much a good show as it is a freak show.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Id rather spent 2 hours being tortured in a dentist chair than be sujected to these shows

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trishy!
Recent bookmarks