Bachelorettes in Alaska: Who's watching?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Scott Weinberg, Jun 2, 2002.

1. Scott Weinberg

Scott Weinberg Lead Actor

It just started a few minutes ago and seems rather stupid. I will, of course, continue to watch.

Anyone else?

2. Matthew Chmiel

Matthew Chmiel Cinematographer

Nothing else is on, so why not? [​IMG]

3. Bill Catherall

Bill Catherall Screenwriter

I gave it a try. It was way too dull to hold my attention. I kept skipping around to other channels just to make sure I wasn't missing anything good. I think I ended up watching 3 shows all at the same time last night.
    I did watch the stupid ending to the show. What was so special about that one chick (didn't care enough to remember her name) that she got 3 appeals (or whatever they're called)?! She wasn't that hot...and she seemed really annoying from what I saw of her (and the few minutes I saw was too much). Were these guys totally desperate or are they just trying to stay in the game? How freakin' pathetic. [​IMG]
    I'll probably tune in again next week just to see how low these idiots will go. It's not so much a good show as it is a freak show.

4. JonZ

JonZ Lead Actor

Id rather spent 2 hours being tortured in a dentist chair than be sujected to these shows