Baby's first home movie

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Jon_Gregory, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Jon_Gregory

Jon_Gregory Stunt Coordinator

Well, we went to get our first ultrasound for our first child. I posted a week or two ago that I was going to be a dad. It's great. We got them to record it for us. You can actually see the heart beating, even as small as he/she is right now. If you look closely at the white spot in the black portion, you can see our little one's heatbeat. I was so excited about this and just want to share it with the whole world that I am going to be a dad.

Here is a link to a short video clip.

Ultrasound video

It was a great feeling to see our little one. And we got to hear the heart beat too.

2. RichardK

RichardK Second Unit

Congrats Jon. Thanks for sharing! I have three girls, the youngest 8months old today. They're the best and I understand your excitement and eagerness to share the news with 'the world'. [​IMG]

3. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator

Too cool, Jon! Congratulations!

There's nothing better than parenthood. And, sometimes, nothing scarier. But, from the father of a 19-year-old and soon-to-be-15-year-old...its all good! [​IMG]

4. Jonathan Loy

Jonathan Loy Extra

Congratulations Jon. I'm not a father but I'm glad your excited about your new son/daughter.