Babylon 5 No Where to be Found at B&M

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dave Scarpa, Dec 4, 2001.

1. Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa Producer

David Scarpa
    Looked around after work today at the Local CC and Best Buy, if they got these in they received a few copies but I have a hunch they did'nt stock it at all. I had a nagging feeling I should've ordered Online. I have a suspicion the Same might go for Buckaroo and Mad Max in January. Oh well off to order.

2. Steve_Ri

Steve_Ri Auditioning

Same thing happened at both Circuit City and Best Buy. Best Buy had 6 logged into the computer,but none on the floor. Salesman said may still be in back. Their price was listed 17.99 in the computer. I just placed an order with Deep Discount for 14.39 Total...

3. Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino Lead Actor

Joseph DeMartino
    Picked up a copy at the local Best Buy around 11 this morning. There were three copies on the shelf, and now there are two. I suspect that most store simply aren't stocking many copies and I hope that lots of fans are snapping them up early. (I know the odds are against it but boy I'd love for this to be WHV's best-selling disc for the week, or even for a day. Just to show the weasels that we've been right all along and that there is not only an audience for the show, but a big one. I'd just love to be a fly on the wall in the WHV offices when a sales report like that came in. [​IMG])
    Regards,
    Joe

4. Jeff Cooper

Jeff Cooper Screenwriter

I picked up mine at Ken Crane's today for $13.99.
    Warner is basing the future release of Babylon 5 on sales of this DVD. How in the hell do they expect it to sell well if no one carries it???[​IMG]

5. Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa Producer

David Scarpa
    Yes I did the same thing RE: Deep discount. I should learn my lesson that any disk that streets between Nov 25th-Jan 25

I should'nt even bother with the hassle of going to a Mall to pick up the thing. Especially with items like this that they'll only order a few copies , if any. With this in mind I'll be placing my Online orders for Buckaroo Banzai and Mad Max.